Share and enjoy!

I consider all of the original content contained in this blog to be open source, and would be delighted if anyone considered it worthy of linking or reposting. While I do not believe in intellectual property per se, I do believe that attribution and a link back to the original post are no more than is demanded by common courtesy. (Plus, when I see I've gotten traffic from your link, I follow it back to discover your work! I'd hate to be deprived of that pleasure.)

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New spell

Spiritual Hammer

Cleric, Level 4
Range: 0 (Caster only)
Duration: See below

While this spell is in effect, all creatures living, undead, or artificial are unable to make physical contact with the caster. 

The spell lasts as long as the caster continues to chant, "Can't touch this!" and perform the requisite somatic gyrations. 



(I know I probably should have saved this for April 1st, but that's SOOOOO far away...)