Monday, February 1, 2021

A new beginning

 I've been blogging here for a while now, but I think it's time to move on to a new blog with a new title. There's a lot of dragons and flagons and flagons with dragons and dragons with flagons out there. It's also come to my attention that there's a facebook page called The Dragon's Flagon which produces 5e materials (which, probably needless to say, I have nothing to do with, and I could not possibly care less about 5e.) All in all, a lot of duplication and a lot of potential confusion, and I've been kind of looking for an excuse to start anew anyway.

So, you can find my future posts at Gelatinous Icosahedron. If you're interested, add the new blog to your reading list. Or don't. I'm not the boss of you.

Peace out.

No comments :

Post a Comment